The local branch number is 01403 854464, and is available between 8am to 8pm
- please do not call outside these hours. Please call the local branch:
- If you would like to offer a cat a new home
- If you need help to rehome your cat
- If you are interested in volunteering with the branch
- If you would like to donate any cat food, toys, or beds
To adopt a cat, please call 07805 654881
For financial help with neutering, please call 07796 203994 or email email@example.com
To report a lost or found cat, please call 01403 854464 between the hours of 8am and 8pm
Please note that our phone lines are run solely by volunteers. If we are unavailable, please leave a message and we will return your call as soon as possible.
For any out of hours emergencies, please contact a local veterinary surgery. You can also contact us by email:
You can also send us a message via the online form below.
Our postal address is:
Cats Protection Horsham & District Branch
PO Box 466
Telephone: 01403 854 464