We welcome all new volunteers to help with our branch activities. It's hard work running a successful and proactive branch and it takes many people to help achieve this.
How volunteering for Cats protection can make a big difference to you:
• You will get a lot of personal satisfaction and enjoyment from your volunteering role
• You will have the opportunity to make a real difference to cats and kittens in your community and across the UK
• You will be able to develop new skills, expand your knowledge and use your existing expertise
• You will meet new people, make new friendships and work as part of a dedicated team
• You will become a key member in the UK’s largest feline welfare charity
How to get involved
If you are interested in doing any volunteering work for our branch then please contact us and tell us about yourself and what you would like to get involved with. The more information you give us the better, as it will allow us to suggest roles that match your skills and background.
Cat Welfare Team Leader
Cats Protection is the UK’s leading feline welfare charity and our vision is a world where every cat is treated with kindness and an understanding of its needs. Cats are at the centre of everything we do and our objectives are: homing, neutering and educating people about cats and their care. We help thousands of cats across the UK each year thanks to our network of dedicated volunteers, staff and supporters.
Closing date: 06 Apr 2021