A lot has changed over the past year, but our dedication to cats never will.
Find out how we're safely providing services
Call us on:
01634 913 413
Medway Towns - Neutering Only
Change a cat's life today
Become a Cats Protection Sponsor
Adopt a cat
What we do
Lost and found
You are here:
How can you help the Medway Towns branch?
The Medway Towns branch wouldn't exist without the help of our volunteers and donations of all shapes and sizes.
There are many ways you can help us:-
- Help out at our fundraising events.
- Hold your own fundraising event.
- Donate your bric-a-brac or good quality jumble to our charity shop in Gillingham.
- Make cakes and/or preserves to sell and raise money for us.
- Have one of our small change collection boxes at home or in your workplace.
- Play the Cats Protection lottery.
- Spread the word by telling your friends and family about our work and events.
- Volunteer with us - We are currently looking for more volunteers!
Please remember that every little helps, be it money or time.
If you would like more information about the way you can help the Medway Towns branch, then please email:
or call us on:
01634 913 413.
Become a Member of Cats Protection today for just £5 a month.
Your membership will make a huge difference in maintaining a better world for cats and also ensure we can continue our work in caring for cats and protecting them.
There are many benefits that come with being a Cats Protection member:-
: This includes a personal membership card and a pin badge.
: Keeping you up to date on the work that we do.
Entitlement to register for our free Cat Guardians service
: This gives you peace of mind that should anything ever happen to you, Cats Protection will care for your cat.
Annual subscription to The Cat magazine
: Issues are released four times a year.
: This is a 24-hour telephone line to qualified veterinary nurses at Vetfone who can help with any medical concerns you have about your cat. It operates seven days a week.
To apply for membership, click on the link
to complete an online application form or call: 0800 917 2287.
Queries regarding membership can be directed to our Membership team, either by emailing:
or by calling the number above.