Join us today and help cats and kittens in your community
21 May 2019
Please join us today as a Volunteer Fundraiser to help raise funds and awareness for Cats Protection North Wirral Branch
What can you expect to be doing?
- Helping to organise fundraising events in your local area
- Sharing fundraising ideas with other volunteers and putting these into practice
- Sharing your passion for cat welfare and promoting Cats Protection
- Promoting National fundraising initiatives where appropriate
You will develop new skills, expand your knowledge and help raise funds that will make a significant contribution to improving the lives of cats and kittens in our care. You will also meet new people, make new friends and be part of a dedicated team of volunteers.
We’re looking for someone with
- Good communication skills
- Confidence in handling money
- Willingness to be part of a team
- Confidence in speaking to members of the public
Our fundraising volunteers usually spend 2 to 3 hours per week in this role, which is flexible and can be shared by more than one volunteer.
At Cats Protection we believe our volunteers should be happy and confident in their roles. To make sure this is the case, we provide support and guidance both remotely from our National Cat Centre and face to face through our regional and local volunteer groups and teams. We also offer varied online and face to face training and have wide-ranging policies covering all aspects of volunteering. We hope the support we provide will ensure our volunteers have a great experience with Cats Protection.
So what are you waiting for?
Please contact the branch by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0345 260 1376
Thank you so much and we look forward to meeting you.
North Wirral Cats Protection