So you want to get your furry feline friend neutered? We can help.
Live in NORTH OR EAST AYRSHIRE * and is your cat or kitten 4 months old or older.. if so, its time to spay / neuter!
- *Financial help for neutering is available throughout the UK from Cats Protection. If you live outwith North or East Ayrshire then find your nearest local branch of Cats Protection using this link https://www.cats.org.uk/find-us
We can give you up to date advice about neutering and you can get it done locally for just a £5 donation if you are on a low or limited income.
Have more than one cat/kitten?
We can help you too. Just get in touch.
It's really simple. Here's how:
Pick up the phone and call us on 0345 371 4218 (Mon-Fri) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on Facebook (North Ayrshire Cats Protection). We will get back to you within 48 hours with friendly and knowledgeable help.
Let us know:
Remember that the sooner you get your cat neutered the greater the benefits for the health and welfare of your own cat/s and for the welfare of cats in general.
- Your contact details (your name, address and phone number)
- the names, ages and sexes of your cat/s
- the name of the vet practice you prefer to use
- let us know if you have a cat basket
- do you need assistance with transport?