20 August 2019
Just three months ago Walter was found injured and abandoned in a garden in Southampton and was reported to Cats Protection. Poor Walter was suffering with what could have been severe burns, most likely caused by acid or fire or aburst abcess.
Southampton Branch Coordinator at Cats protection, Carolyne Kemp, said: “I went along with another volunteer and we managed to get him into a basket, he was an un-neutered and unbelievably he was micro chipped. But sadly, when we contacted the ...