Lost and Found
If you have lost your cat, please ring our CatLine on 01268 285778. We will take the details of your cat, eg age, colour, sex, any distinguishing features, when and where last seen, as well as your contact details. Hopefully we will be able to match up your cat’s details with a cat which is reported to us as found.
We also suggest that you contact all the local vets as many of them maintain a Lost & Found register also.
What else can you do?
- Put posters up in the area around your home and in local shops
- Ask your neighbours to check in their sheds and garages
- If you live near a school, put up a poster there as children probably notice cats more than adults
- Contact your local vets as most do keep a lost and found cats list
- If you use Facebook, post a picture and details on all the local lost and found pet groups such as Tilly's Cloud, Lost and Found pets Essex etc
If you have lost or found a cat, click the logo here to register it at
Sorry but due to the limitations of the CP website platform, we are no longer able to post pictures of missing or found pets here. We suggest that you post your details on local Facebook lost and found sites, local Facebook selling pages and on AnimalsSearchUK.co.uk
last updated 15 Sept 2021