We are always pleased to welcome new volunteers who can help raise funds and promote the branch in a number of ways:
- Helping to set up a stall at an open-day, table top sale or fayre and helping running it for a couple of hours or packing away at the end of the day
- Making and donating a cake, making craft items or growing some plants to sell
- Holding a collecting tin at a street or store collection
- Transporting or storing goods for sale
- Holding your own event and donate the proceeds (or some of them!) to the branch
Or maybe you have a great fundraising idea that could help the cats in our care – our volunteers have help with photo competitions, house clearance sales, sponsored walks and one of our fosterers even undertook a sponsored parachute jump to support the branch.
If you would like to help, please contact Jackie at firstname.lastname@example.org