Caithness Branch of Cats Protection is looking for volunteers to help with a variety of roles. We need:
- Transport volunteers - to take cats to/from vets etc
- Home visitors - to visit prospective new owners to ensure that they get the right cat for them
- Trap, neuter, return volunteers - to trap feral (wild living) cats, take them to the vets for neutering/health check and return to site
- Foster Carers - to provide temporary foster care for cats awaiting rehoming. Suitable pens would be provided by Cats Protection
- DIY Volunteers - Help with general maintenance of pens etc..
- Fund Raisers - Help raise funds for Caithness Cats Protection
Cats Protection will provide all required equipment/support/training and pay all reasonable expenses.
If interested please contact us using the Contact Us form.