Adopt a cat
As from the January 2016 there will be a £60 adoption fee per cat or kitten, which enables us, as a charity, to help even more cats. We do not charge for true farm cats that are going to work as mousers but appreciate a donation to cover our ever rising vet bills.
Our adoption fee explained
If you adopt a kitten from us and it is not old enough to have been neutered, we will supply one of our chosen vets with a voucher to cover the full cost of neutering. If for any reason you would rather use a different vet, you are quite welcome to do so and will still be able to use the voucher but it may not cover the full cost.
All Cats Protection cats are:-
- Neutered (if old enough, if not a voucher supplied)
- Microchipped, to improve identification if they become lost
- Given flea & worm treatments
- Vaccinated and given a thorough health check by selected local vets
- Homed with 4 weeks FREE pet insurance
- If you are in rented accommodation, a tenancy letter is required from your landlord or housing association giving permission for you to keep a cat at the property. It must also state how many animals are allowed at the property. We cannot carry out a home-visit, or reserve a cat before we have this.
Some of the cats in our care may not yet be on our website. If you are looking for a feline companion, please contact us on 03453 712 717