Can you offer a home?
It is Cats Protection policy to visit all potential homes before a cat or kitten is rehomed by our branch.
Should you be interested in giving a home to any of those featured in the 'Adopt a Cat' gallery, please get in touch by clicking on the yellow 'Contact Us About This Cat' button and a volunteer will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
When you rehome a cat or kitten from us, we make sure they are:
- Fully health checked
- Blood tested for FeLV & FIV
- Up-to-date with their flea and worming treatment
- Neutered (if old enough). If not old enough you will be given a voucher to cover THE WHOLE COST of the neutering operation. If you home a kitten from us that is too young to be neutered, you will be given a Proof of Neutering Certificate which you will be asked to have your vet complete at the operation appointment, and a self-addressed return envelope to send the completed certificate back to our Homing Team.
- Have been vaccinated with at least their first vaccination
- Homed with 4 weeks free Petplan insurance cover
To ensure all of the above is done usually costs our branch upwards of £180. For this reason, we charge an adoption fee of £95 per cat (6 months plus) and £115 per kitten. If you wish, a donation can be made in addition to the adoption fee to enable us to help more cats find their forever homes. Fees are correct as of April 2023. Any questions, please do ask: Enquiries@midwarwick.cats.org.ukWe do not have a rescue centre that you can visit as all of our cats and kittens are cared for in foster homes around the Mid-Warwickshire area
Adopt a Cat FAQs