What we do
The Milton Keynes and District Branch covers Milton Keynes and the surrounding area, specifically postcodes MK1 to MK19, and MK46.
Everyone in the branch is an unpaid volunteer and we're always looking for people who would like to volunteer to help the cats in and around Milton Keynes.
The main activities we carry out are:
- Offering help and advice to cat owners in the area
- Fostering cats and kittens which need a new home until they can be adopted
- Running a voucher scheme to help cat owners with the costs of neutering their cats
- Helping to reunite lost and found cats with their owners
- Raising funds to run the branch and pay for the costs of fostering, especially food and vet bills. There are many different ways you can help support us
- Offering a Trap, Neuter and Return scheme for feral cats
- Providing Paws Protect, Cats Protection's pet fostering service for families fleeing domestic abuse
- Providing a free Cat Guardians service that gives you complete peace of mind should you pass away.
If you need to report cruelty, neglect or an animal in distress, then please contact the RSPCA on 0300 123 4999.
Unfortunately we cannot fund the veterinary treatment of cats that are not in our care. If you are having difficulty meeting vet bills please contact the PDSA on 0800 731 2502 or via their website: pdsa.org.uk.