What we do
We are temporarily pausing some of our services in the Peterborough area as we sadly say goodbye to some of our long-standing volunteers. We are so thankful for their time and dedication over the years, transforming lives for hundreds of cats in Peterborough.
Therefore, for the foreseeable future:
If you need help with cat care advice or you are interested in giving a cat a new home please email us at email@example.com or call 0345 371 2750
If you live in the PE1 to PE8 postcode area, you may be able to get financial help to neuter your cat by using our Neutering Scheme Vets, please follow this link for more information Find a vet new scheme | (cats.org.uk)If you aren't able to use any of these vets, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0345 371 2750 for more information.
If you are looking to give up your cat or found a stray, please contact our national helpline on 03000 12 12 12
If you have found an injured cat, please contact your local vets or the RSPCA on 07923 230 423 or 0300 12 34 999
We rescue and re-home abandoned and unwanted cats in the Peterborough area. The branch is run entirely by volunteers who are dedicated to improving the lives of cats and kittens in our area.
In the Peterborough area we aim to help by:
- helping control the number of stray and unwanted cats with our neutering service
- offering financial assistance towards the cost of neutering for people on low income or benefits
- finding loving new homes for cats that come into our care
- raising the money to make all of the above possible
- recruiting more volunteers to help continue the work - and that could be you if you're reading this!