Lost and Found
There are numerous ways in which you can increase the chances of finding your missing cat or identify the owners of a stray. Whether you are reporting your missing cat or you have found a cat, it will be helpful to provide as much information as possible from the list below. All of this information is very important.
- Sex, breed and age and name of cat
- Colour (be specific with colouring especially with black and white cats
- Whether long or short hair
- Any distinguishing marks that are visually unique about the cat
- If neutered
- If microchipped
- Collar with details of colour
- Date cat was lost or found
- Area went missing from or found in
- Any other significant information
- Your contact number/email. (Please let us know if you want us to share this on our Facebook page and gallery)
Next take a look at the following pages as they will give you advice on what to do.
Lost a Cat
Found a Cat
You can post the details directly on our Facebook page by clicking on this link: branch facebook page.
Please include a picture if possible, as this will increase the chances of cats being reunited with their owners. (Scroll down the page to view our lost and found gallery)
What else should I do if I've lost / found a cat?
If you've found a cat please have a look at this Found Cat Advice
If you've lost a cat please have a look at this Lost cat advice
CaYou cna also register your cat on this free website https://www.animalsearchuk.co.uk/
Good Luck in your search!