Found a cat?
If the cat is lost or abandoned:
- Please ring the RSPCA on 0300 1234 999.
- If possible, please take it to a vets to be scanned to find out if it has a microchip.
- If you are unable to approach the cat and need to catch it for any reason, please contact us to borrow a trap
- There is some good advice on what steps to take on Cat Chat
Help trace its owner:
- Register the cat on this free website: http://www.animalsearchuk.co.uk/
- To advertise the cat on our website and facebook page, please contact us on email@example.com
- Place a FREE found advert in the Shropshire Star - tel 01952 244244
If the owner does comes forward, please check their identity by asking for photos or distinguishing features.