Adopt a cat
We have lots of cats eagerly waiting for their loving new home. Cats come into our centres for many reasons: an owner's death or illness; divorce; moving house; redundancy; or, sometimes they're just strays whose owners cannot be located. You can give a cat a second chance. By taking in a cat from us you will have the satisfaction of giving a home to a loving animal.
Our cats are well cared for before rehoming, every cat in our care is:-
- Neutered (if large enough)
- Any medical or behavioural problems are expertly handled.
- Check to see if you are allowed to have pets. (If your property is rented we will need confirmation in writing)
- Keep checking the website for the cats/kittens we have available for adoption.
- Submit an enquiry for the cat you are interested in and complete your homefinder questionaire to see if you are a suitable match.
- Virtually meet your cat and complete your adoption forms and paperwork electronically.
- Collect your cat and pay your £85 adoption fee.
Please remember that we are currenlty closed to visitors at this time and all adoptions will be done virtually and cats collected handsfree adhereing to social distancing measures.
You can find us on facebook ⇒ facebook