We can also accept donations in our shop at 7 Warstones Drive, Penn, WV4 4PP
Or you can send us a cheque. Please make it payable to Wolverhampton Cats Protection and post to:
The Treasurer, Wolverhampton Cats Protection, 71 Tempest Street, Wolverhampton, WV2 1AA.
We are always in need of food to feed the cats and kittens in our care – the more food we receive through donations, the more money we can redirect towards vet care and welfare. You can donate cat food to us at any of the collection points listed below and we will be very grateful to receive it.
- Sainsbury's - Heath Mill Road, Wombourne, WV5 8AP
- Just for Pets - Unit 3, Wednesfield Way, Bentley Bridge, WV11 1TZ
- Dawn's Pets & Garden Supplies - 60 Griffiths Drive, Ashmore Park, WV11 2JW
- Cats Protection Shop - 7 Warstones Drive, Penn, WV4 4PP
- Whitecross Vets, 333A Penn Road, Wolverhampton WV4 5QF
- Jollyes - Keyway Retail Park, Armstrong Way, Willenhall WV13 2QU
NB: if you are a business owner who would like to host a food collection bin for us, we'd love to hear from you! Please click here
to contact us.
Amazon Wish List
We have a gift list registered with Amazon.co.uk - if you'd rather buy us something practical than make a donation, please purchase a gift for us from the list. It will be posted directly to us. Please include your name and address so we can let you know your gift has arrived and thank you properly. Click here
to view our Wish List.
You could also sponsor
a cat, become a guardian
, leave a gift in your will
or sign up to our charity Lottery
. There are countless ways that you could support Cats Protection, find the best way for you. Thank you!