There are many ways you can help support our Adoption Centre.
Everything helps, whether little or large, to enable us to continue to look after the cats in our care and to find them their new homes.
* Donations - either in person at the centre, or online using our donation forms.
* Cat Pen Sponsorship - a small regular offering that builds up into a beneficial fund that keeps our cats in a protected and nurtured environment. Click to find out more.
* Weekly Lottery - a chance to win several cash prizes playing our new game.
* Take part in an event - Why not challenege yourself by taking part in an exciting event while raising funds to help the UK's cats and Kitten. A full list of events can be found here.
* EasyFundraising - shopping online raises money for us without you having to do anything extra. Find out how Easy it is to generate Funds here.
* Text Giving - with todays mobile phones - it's as easy as this to make a donation by text.
* JustGiving page - which periodically aims for a specific target. Our current project is helping one of our dedicated marathon runners reach her fundraising target. https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Cats-Protection-Birmingham-Adoption-Centre
* Amazon Wish List - odds and sods that help us help the cats, directly though the Amazon web site.
*Volunteering - your spare time will be invaluable when you spend it helping our cats and kittens in need.
* GiftAid - your donations may be eligible for GiftAid. Donating through Gift Aid means charities such as ours can claim as much as an extra 25p for every £1 you give. It won’t cost you any extra and we get an additional 25% - everybody wins :)