The Cotswold Way Challenge 2017 - 25km, 50km & 100km
- 01 July 2017 to 02 Jul 2017
- Royal Victoria Park, Bath
The Cotswold Way provides a stunning setting for this new and testing challenge - with some fantastic views en route and some tough hills in between! It's a Saturday morning start in Bath and ahead lies 100km of footpaths and trails alongside some highs and lows to get to the Cheltenham finish line – where an overwhelming sense of elation awaits.
Whether you're a walker and new to endurance events, or a marathon runner looking to up the distance – the journey will be unforgettable and only finishes when you've had time to reflect on your achievement . With some training and determination anyone can take on the Cotswold Way - so join us for a real challenge in 2017.
- Full challenge (100km) 24+ hours
- Half challenge (1st /2nd ~50km)
- 1/4 challenge - coming soon!
- Two day Option - 1/2 Sat & 1/2 Sun
- Choose your start time
- Rest stops at 23, 50 and 80km
- Mid-point stops in between
- FREE meals + snacks and drinks
- Fully signed route and maps
- Pace-walkers, medics, massage
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Shuttle buses at finish to station
You pay an initial registration fee online which is payable per person for individuals and each team member. This secures your place (non-refundable) and then you pledge a minimum sponsorship target for Cats Protection.
- 100km – registration fee £70 and £395 min fundraising per person
- 50km – registration fee £50 and £275 min fundraising per person
We will provide you with full support and ideas to ensure you feel confident in raising the pledged minimum. You are also able to nominate a branch or centre to receive your support if you wish. 50% of fundraising is due 6 weeks before the challenge. The remaining 50% is due 4 weeks after the challenge.
We understand the commitment, courage and thought that goes into participating in a challenge event on behalf of Cats Protection and promise we will do our very best to give you all the help and support you need to have a successful challenge and raise lots of much-needed funds to help us care for cats and kittens.