Experience the remarkable views and sounds of Madagascar on our brand-new international adventure!
Encounter the unmistakable lemurs and other wildlife on this trek as you make your way up into the hills of Madagascar. Stop on your way to explore remarkable caves and take a cool dip at the clear rock pools.
Take in the spectacular views at ‘Dream Valley’ before heading onto the incredible sights at Chameleon Peak.
Continue your journey to visit the Andasibe National Park to learn about the work being taken to protect endangered lemurs and other animals.
By joining this magical trip, you will be making such a difference to cats’ lives. With your help the funds raised could be enough to feed all the cats in a small centre for one year!
You can be the reason a cat or kitten’s life is improved as you join our Madagascar Trek!
Madagascar was everything I had imagined it to be. Remote, unspoilt, beautiful and a surprise around every corner! The wildlife was simply spectacular, from the vast array of multi-coloured insects, to the inquisitive geckos and shy lemurs – so many unique species that just can’t be found anywhere else. The trekking was tough, but the constantly changing views, and keeping an eye out for lemurs that could appear at any moment, made it all worthwhile!
Sarah Burgess - Madagascar Trekker
This trip is rated as moderate to challenging for someone of good fitness levels. You will be trekking for five consecutive days, over varying and sometimes challenging terrain. You will cover approximately 15-20km per day and this will take around 6 – 8 hours.
This is an ideal challenge for those who have completed a UK or international trek and are looking for their next challenge. There are a few long days of travelling that are made up for with plenty of trekking and exploring.
As a charity, we rely solely on your generosity and kindness to enable us to go on caring for cats and kittens. Our international challenges are the perfect way to challenge yourself and raise money to help cats in need while making unforgettable memories. Just imagine that sense of achievement when you reach both summits, knowing you’ve raised an incredible £4,700 towards giving many cats and kittens a second chance at life.
The registration fee is £399 per person, which you can pay in up to three instalments. Then you have two fundraising options to choose from:
80% of your fundraising pledge must be raised by 15 February 2025, and you have up to three months after the event to raise the remaining 20%.
There is a self funding option should you wish to pay the full trip costs (£2,351), you can select this option when you sign up. If you choose to self fund you will not have a fundraising pledge to reach, you simply raise as much as you can.
Please note there are also airport taxes that are payable eight weeks prior to departure, these are approximately £350.
Click sign up now below to go to Different Travel's website and pay the registration fee immediately or fill out our free simple ‘Register your interest’ form and we will guide you through the sign up process.
When you join Team Cats, you’ll get a first-class experience including:
If you want to secure your spot and pay your registration fee press the ‘Sign up now’ button today.
You can get your place in five simple steps:
If you are not ready to pay your registration fee and secure your spot you can register your interest instead and you will be sent further information.
If you have questions, call our Events team on 01825 741 960 or email email@example.com.
We can protect cats, but we need your help. Join the team and start making an impact today.