Cats Protection's website has been developed to provide useful information about homing a CP rescue cat and caring for your own cats, as well as, promoting responsible pet ownership and education programmes for young people.
The website originates from five key objectives for the charity:
- Rehoming - to rehome more Cats Protection cats by providing clearer contact details for our Adoption Centres and Branches, by showing our cat care work in action and explaining how to get a cat from us.
- Information - to offer a fulsome cat care resource for owners, including extensive leaflets, frequently asked questions, find a vet and Helpline services. The site also promotes our Education Packs for schools.
- Awareness - to increase awareness surrounding our key campaigns, news and appeals. Vital areas include: neutering and microchipping.
- Fund-raising - to make it easier to donate money online, become a Cat Cabin Sponsor, give a regular gift or buy online.
- Support - to encourage people to get involved with Cats Protection, either by volunteering, attending an event or joining in seasonal competition/appeals.
Some pages on this website have links to other webpages. These links will take you to additional information that is relevant to Cats Protection, whether within the CP site itself or contained on external sites. We try to ensure that we only link to reputable websites, however we cannot be held responsible for the quality and accuracy of the content linked to on external (third party) websites.
We would welcome your feedback about the site and any suggestions or ideas for new or current content. Please address suggestions and comments to the email@example.com