We are constantly fundraising due to the costs of running the Stonehaven branch and vet bills.
Here are some ways you could help:
Join the cat lottery and support our branch
It only costs £4.34 per month to play. Every penny will help our branch to look after the cats and kittens in our care. Players have a chance of winning one of 100 prizes, including a weekly jackpot of £1,000 and Super Draws up to a £10,000 jackpot. This is a fun way of helping to raise funds for Cats & Kittens. When signing up please remember to select 'I would like my payments to go towards the cats and kittens at a branch or adoption centre of my choice' and choose to support 'Stonehaven Branch' as this will ensure 100% of your lottery fee will go directly to support our branch.
Please click here to join: play the cat lottery Thank you
Become a cat sponsor
So many cats arrive at our branch hungry, homeless and alone. Sponsoring a cat pen is one of the best ways you can help, providing them with shelter, food, warmth, medical care and the love they need.
It's easy to become a cat pen sponsor, right now, for as little as 19p a day. Sponsorship also makes a lovely gift for a fellow cat lover in your life.
To get started, just choose the cat and the pen you would like to sponsor here: Become a cat sponsor
Stonehaven Branch will receive 100% of your sponsorship.
To start off your journey as a Cats Protection Sponsor, you will receive a fantastic welcome pack including a personalised certificate, your first photo introducing you to the lovely cat you are helping to care for in your pen, a photo album to collect pictures of all the cats you help and a window sticker.
That's not all, throughout your time as a sponsor we will keep you updated with regular newsletters and photos of the cat in your pen and will update you by email with photos, videos, stories and sponsorship news. You can even access the sponsor area on our website where you can find more information on the cats you are helping, including videos and photos of your current sponsor cat.
Amazon Wish List
We have set up an Amazon Wish List for anyone who would like to support us by buying a gift for the cats and kittens in our care. Items requested include: cat food, cat toys and cat litter.
You can purchase gifts by clicking on this link: Stonehaven Branch Amazon Wish List
Make a donation
You can make a donation online via the Donate webpage, or if you prefer through our Just Giving webpage.
Donate items from our Amazon wishlist. Our amazon wishlist contains items we require to keep the branch running, such as food and cat litter. To donate items from our Amazon wishlist visit http://amzn.eu/jbOWJJF.
· Use easyfundraising.org.uk when you shop online. They provide a free service where you can shop with your favourite online stores and at no extra cost raise funds for any charity, good cause or group you choose to support. You still shop directly with each retailer as you would normally, but simply by using the links from their site first, each purchase you make generates a cashback donation to your chosen good cause. It's very simple - just visit http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/cpstonehaven to register for Stonehaven Cats Protection and shop with over 2000 well known retailers like Amazon, Argos, M&S, eBay and many more.
· Do you use Feliway? Feliway is a feline stress buster that mimics the action of natural “happy cat” pheromones. It’s available as an (odourless) plug-in diffuser or as a spray for bedding etc. If you use it, you can order it via the Feliway website, which gives £1 for each purchase to Cats Protection – you can choose the branch to support or by default it goes to support the central work of the charity. There’s lots of information about the product on the Feliway website on how it can help with behaviour problems, how it works, etc.
· Simply Volunteer to help look after our cats in our care or help with fundraising – see the Volunteering page.
· Donate items for our boot sales
· Donate cat food
· Make a bequest in your will. Further details regarding bequesting can be found on the Gifts in Wills webpage on the main Cats Protection website.
· Spread the word
Last but not least why don't you –
Home a Cat!
Amazon Wish List
We have set up an Amazon Wish List for anyone who would like to support us by buying a gift for the cats and kittens in our care. Items requested include: cat food, cat toys and cat litter. You can purchase gifts by clicking on this link:
Stonehaven Branch Amazon Wish List