Cards for Causes - Raise funds for Cats Protection with store cards
Want to feel good about doing your weekly food shop? You can now raise up to 8% in donations for Cats Protection when you do your weekly shop with a donation-raising store card from Cards for Causes.
Cards for Causes is a scheme run by our partners, Give as you Live. They offer a wide range of reloadable gift cards from popular stores including Tesco and Marks & Spencer.
You can use these cards as you would any other payment card and you’ll generate a donation for cat’s protection every time you top-up.
There’s no fee to sign up and it couldn’t be easier to get started!
How it works:
- Simply click on this link to visit the Cards for Causes website – following this link will automatically select Cats Protection as your chosen charity
- Select a gift card. You can filter by card type and whether you want to use this online or in-store
- A percentage of your purchase will be donated to Cats Protection
- Cats Protection will continue to receive a donation every time you top up your card or purchase additional cards for yourself or as gifts
The difference you could make:
- On average, it costs £3.30 to microchip a cat - spending £50 a week on groceries with M&S will raise £78 for us each year! This could help us with the costs to microchip 23 cats.
- On average, it costs us around £2 to help with the costs of care for a cat each day -spending £50 a week on groceries with Tesco will raise £65 for us each year! This could help with the costs of care for over one month.