Shop with us
Visit our shop at 18 Old Dover Road, Charlton, London SE3 7BT
(off Shooters Hill Road).
From books to clothes, shoes to toys - there's something for everyone! Every purchase you make or donation helps to support the cats and kittens in our care.
Our shop is open Monday to Saturday, 9am to 5.00pm, and closed on Sunday.
It's run by a team of volunteers with Stella, the Shop Manager, and Barbara, the Assistant Manager. And there are lots of ways that you can help:
- Donate items to our shop - please see below for more information
- Pop in - you'll be surprised at the variety of good quality clothing and household items you can pick up at great prices
- Donate cat food in a special collection box located inside the shop
- Donate old, clean towels as these make cosy bedding for the cats in our care
- Take a look at some of our cats waiting to be rehomed, their photos displayed in the shop window
- Volunteer in the shop. If you've got a few hours every week or even fortnightly, we'd like to hear from you. Please call the shop on 020 8858 2220 to discuss further.
If you are coming by car, there is parking available in front of the store and nearby.
Please note there are some things we cannot accept for donations, mainly for health and safety reasons. These include:
- Electrical items (unless new and still in its original packaging)
- Baby gates
- Baby walkers/pushchairs/bouncy chairs etc
- Crash helmets
- Large knives
- Roller blades
- Large items of furniture, due to a lack of space
- Duvets, pillows and cushion pads (unless new & in original packaging)
If you're not sure if the item is suitable please call the shop on 020 8858 2220 to discuss further.
For cats and kittens in need of re-homing, call 020 8853 8666, leave a message and contact number, and one of our volunteers will be in touch with you. Please do not bring cats and kittens into the shop - we have no facilities to care for them here.