Please read the terms and conditions before entering our competition.
Find out more about Purina Pro Plan® LiveClear® here: www.purina.co.uk/proplan/liveclear
1. By entering this competition you are deemed to accept these terms & conditions.
2. No purchase is necessary.
3. This competition is being run in partnership with Nestlé Purina UK Commercial Operations Limited
4. This competition is open to residents of the UK only.
5. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
6. The competition is open for entries from 12pm on Monday 2 November 2020 and closes at 12am Monday 9 November 2020 (the “Competition Period”).
7. Entrants must comment on the competition post by Cats Protection (@catsprotection) on either Facebook or Instagram with an answer to the following: “tell us in the comments below how reducing your exposure to cat allergens would change your life and strengthen your bond with your fabulous feline”.
8. Winners will be selected at random from all valid entries by Cats Protection staff. In the event of any dispute relating to the competition, the decision of Cats Protection is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
9. There will be a total of 10 winners for the competition selected from across all entries on Facebook and Instagram.
10. The winners will be contacted on via their platform of entry (Facebook or Instagram) within 7 days of the closing date. If we do not receive a response from a winner within 7 days, another winner will be selected and contacted in their place.
11. The winners agree that by taking part they will participate with and in publicity for the competition. There will be no payment for this.
12. The winners agree that by entering the competition they will be required to share a valid email address with the competition hosts (Cats Protection) for communications regarding collection of the prize and occasional follow-up communications regarding their experience of the prize during the six months the prize is valid.
13. The prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
14. The prizes are as follows: Each winner will receive a 6-month provision of Purina Pro Plan® LiveClear® cat food. The type of food provided will be determined by the age of the winner’s cat. The available foods and number of prizes are:
• 4 prizes of Purina Pro Plan® LiveClear® Kitten Turkey 1.4kg bag
• 2 prizes of Purina Pro Plan® LiveClear® Adult Turkey 1.4kg bag
• 2 prizes of Purina Pro Plan® LiveClear® Adult Salmon 1.4kg bag
• 2 prizes of Purina Pro Plan® LiveClear® Senior Adult 7+ Turkey 2.8kg
15. For the purpose of the prize, six months of food has been calculated as:
• Purina Pro Plan® LiveClear® Kitten – 9 x 1.4kg bags
• Purina Pro Plan® LiveClear® Adult – 12 x 1.4kg bags
• Purina Pro Plan® LiveClear® Senior – 7 x 2.8kg bags
16. Cats Protection and Nestlé Purina UK Commercial Operations Limited reserve the right to alter the prize provided if necessary due to supply demands or other unforeseen circumstances.
17. Winners will be provided with a unique code to use online at https://direct.purina.co.uk/about-us/live-clear.list – to redeem the prize, the winner will need to:
1. visit https://direct.purina.co.uk/about-us/live-clear.list and create an Account
2. select the right Pro Plan® LiveClear® product confirmed as the prize by Cats Protection
3. Add the number of bags confirmed as a prize to the basket
4. At checkout, add the winning code provided by Cats Protection into the ‘Got a discount code?’ box underneath ‘Basket Total’.
5. The code will then bring Basket Value to £0. From here, click on ‘Checkout securely now’ button and follow the steps to complete the transaction.
18. Entrants’ personal data will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s prior consent.
19. Personal Data stored will only be kept for as long as needed and in accordance with the entrant’s permission before being destroyed.
20. By entering this competition, entrants acknowledge that it is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram and agree to release Facebook from any liability in relation to the competition or its administration.
21. All those involved with the competition assume no liability for any loss, damage or injury, including without limitation: (i) delayed, misdirected, late, destroyed, illegible or incomplete entries; (ii) loss, theft or damage to software or computer data, including any breach of privacy; (iii) fraudulent entries; (iv) inability of any person to participate in the competition for any reason including technical, computer or telephone malfunctions or other problems with computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, or software; congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination of the foregoing; (v) damage to any person’s devices or data, including as a result of playing or downloading any material relating to the Contest; (vi) any delay or inability to act resulting from an event or situation beyond their control.
22. By participating in this competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Cats Protection reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions or cancel this competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control (i.e there are not enough entrants or force majeure exists). The decisions of Cats Protection with respect to any dispute or issue involving a contest are final and binding on all contestants.
23. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and entrants agree to irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in respect of any dispute arising out of or in connection with them.
You can contact us in relation to this competition at: Publications & Digital department, National Cat Centre, Chelwood Gate, Haywards Heath, East Sussex RH17 7TT