Below are the full terms and conditions for this year's Supporter Questionnaire prize draw
For those who return this year’s survey, there is the chance to win one of five £20 Marks & Spencer (M&S) gift cards in a random prize draw, as a thank you for sharing your thoughts. Key terms and conditions are available on the survey, but in order to make the best use of the space available on the survey our full terms and conditions are online here.
M&S gift card prize draw rules – please print and keep for your records
- The prize draw is organised by Cats Protection, registered charity 203644 (England and Wales) and SC037711 (Scotland). Registered address is Cats Protection National Cat Centre, Lewes Road, Chelwood Gate, Haywards Heath, RH17 7TT. Entry is open to all recipients of the paper survey who return the survey fully completed as per clause 5. Entry is open only to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over.
- Employees of Cats Protection or of other organisations connected with the running of the draw (and their immediate families) are not eligible to enter.
- Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions (clause 5). It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules.
- The prize shall be one of five £20 M&S gift cards. M&S are in no way connected with this prize draw.
- All supporters who fully complete and return a Supporter Questionnaire 2020 to the postal address published will be entered into the prize draw. To opt-out of the prize draw, please email email@example.com Only one entry per supporter shall be permitted. Any additional entries shall not be considered for the purpose of this draw. The entrant is responsible for ensuring that all information submitted is accurate. Multiple entries or incomplete surveys will lead to disqualification from the draw. No other method of entry will be accepted.
- All entries must be received by 11.59pm (UK time) on 16 November 2020. No responsibility will be accepted for entries that are lost in the post, or that are not delivered by the closing date and proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of delivery. Late, illegible, incomplete or defaced entries will be disqualified.
- There is no obligation to enclose a donation to Cats Protection to be eligible for the prize(s). Entry to the competition is free.
- The winning entries will be selected electronically at random from all those valid entries received by the closing date.
- Winners will be notified by post within 28 days of the closing date.
- Winners must claim their prize following the instructions in the winner notification letter within two months of the letters being sent. If they do not, the prize will be forfeited and Cats Protection reserves the right to reallocate the prize to the next randomly drawn valid entry.
- There is no cash prize alternative available.
- The surname and county of the winner(s) will be available to anyone supplying a stamped addressed envelope, to Cats Protection, DONOR SURVEY TEAM, National Cat Centre, Lewes Road, Chelwood Gate, Haywards Heath, RH17 7TT, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org Winners may object to having their surname and county made available for this purpose by emailing email@example.com
- By returning the supporter questionnaire, you are deemed to be participating in the prize draw (unless opting out of the draw as detailed in clause 5) and you accept that you are bound by these rules.
- Cats Protection reserves the right to use the surname and county of all winners in future marketing materials. Winners may object to having their surname and county used for this purpose by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- The decision of Cats Protection as to any interpretation of these rules or prize award or eligibility to receive a prize is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the results of the prize draw other than where expressly set out in these rules. If any clause is deemed illegal, invalid or unenforceable the clause will be deleted from the rules and the remaining clauses will remain in force.
- Cats Protection reserves the right to disqualify any entry if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached these rules.