Please read the terms and conditions before entering our competition.
- By entering this competition you are deemed to accept these terms and conditions.
- No purchase is necessary.
- This competition is open to residents of the UK only.
- You must be over 18 years of age to enter this competition.
- The competition is open for entries from 12noon on Tuesday 23 August 2022 and closes at 12noon on Monday 29 August 2022 (the ‘competition period’).
- Entrants must submit their name, email address and answer to the following question: “HOW DOES YOUR CAT MAKE YOUR HOUSE #THEPURRFECTHOME?” via the form on our competition webpage: https://www.cats.org.uk/shop/other-ways-to-help/shark-carpetright-competition
- Cats Protection reserves the right to disqualify entries which it determines in its absolute discretion to be racist, sexist, offensive, obscene, defamatory, abusive, insensitive, hateful, upsetting, illegal or otherwise inappropriate in any way.
- One winner will be selected at random by Cats Protection employees from all eligible entries. In the event of any dispute relating to the competition, the decision of Cats Protection is final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- The winner will be contacted via the email address provided in the web form within seven days of the closing date. If we do not receive a response from a winner within seven days, another winner will be selected and contacted in their place.
- The winners agree that by taking part they will participate with and in publicity for the competition. There will be no payment for this.
- The prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. The prize bundle includes:
1 x Shark Anti Hair Wrap Cordless Pet Vacuum IZ300UKT
1 x Carpetright rug of your choice (winner to choose a rug online or in store, and supply the product name, colour and size directly to Carpetright)
1 x Cats Protection Donut Bed from the Cat Care Collection
1 x Cats Protection Carboard Scratcher from the Cat Care Collection
1 x Catnip Cat Curios hessian and sisal rope toy pair
1 x Catnip Mice Curios feathery tail toy pair
1 x Pounce and Cat-ch fishing rod toy
- Entrants’ personal data will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s prior consent. Personal data stored will only be kept for as long as needed and in accordance with the entrant’s permission before being destroyed.
- Entrants who discover this competition via social media acknowledge that it is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Meta (Facebook or Instagram) or Twitter and agree to release Meta (Facebook or Instagram) and Twitter from any liability in relation to the competition or its administration.
- All those involved with the competition assume no liability for any loss, damage or injury, including without limitation: (i) delayed, misdirected, late, destroyed, illegible or incomplete entries; (ii) loss, theft or damage to software or computer data, including any breach of privacy; (iii) fraudulent entries; (iv) inability of any person to participate in the competition for any reason including technical, computer or telephone malfunctions or other problems with computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, or software; congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination of the foregoing; (v) damage to any person’s devices or data, including as a result of playing or downloading any material relating to the contest; (vi) any delay or inability to act resulting from an event or situation beyond their control.
- By participating in this competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Cats Protection reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or cancel this competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control (ie there are not enough entrants or force majeure exists). The decisions of Cats Protection with respect to any dispute or issue involving a contest are final and binding on all contestants.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and entrants agree to irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in respect of any dispute arising out of or in connection with them.
- You can contact us in relation to this competition at the Publications & Digital department, National Cat Centre, Chelwood Gate, Haywards Heath, East Sussex RH17 7TT.