Fancy getting crafty this Halloween? Download our fun cat-shaped pumpkin stencils.
The evenings are getting darker and the pumpkins are aglow – it must be time for Halloween!
To celebrate, we've put together our own cat-themed templates to use when carving your pumpkin.
Choose from two templates, both featuring magnificent moggies. One is spookily simple and the other is devilishly difficult! Click on each template to download, print them and follow the instructions before enjoying the glow of your gorgeous cat pumpkin. Remember: keep lit pumpkins away from your own feline friend at all times.
Keeping your cat safe this Halloween
While Halloween spells plenty of fun for people, it can be stressful for your pet cat. With frightening costumes, strangers knocking at the door and some unfamiliar scents in the air, you'll need to keep your feline friend safe. Take a look at our top tips:
- ensure your cat has plenty of different places to hide, preferably somewhere up high
- keep your cat inside after dark, especially if you can hear fireworks
- be cautious when opening your door to ensure your cat doesn't escape
- never put a costume on your cat
- keep treats and sweets away from your cat
For more advice on keeping your cat safe this Halloween, take a look at our online guide.